- Home -
- Entrant -
- Selection committee SSE
- One window
Selection committee SSE
Applicants provide a selection committee the following documents:
1.Application to the head of the educational institution in the prescribed form.
2.Originaly document on education and its annexes.
3.Meditsinskuyu health certificate in the form prescribed by the Ministry of Health.
4.Dokumenty confirming the right to act on the benefits when applying for training.
5. 6 photos 3x4 cm.
When submitting documents, arriving shows an identity document (for minors who do not have such a document - birth certificate).
In addition to these documents in addition to the selection committee include:
1.vypiska (copy) of the workbook, and (or) a copy of a civil contract, and (or) a copy of the certificate of state registration of an individual entrepreneur - for entrants for secondary special education in part-time and full-time (evening) forms of receiving secondary special education from the budget;
2.zaklyuchenie medical advisory or medical rehabilitation expert commission on the absence of medical contraindications for training in their chosen specialty (direction of specialty) and confer qualifications - for people with impaired vision, hearing, functions of the musculoskeletal system, disabled children under the age of 18 years, disabled I, II or group III;
3.zaklyuchenie State Correction and Development Training and Rehabilitation or information about the development of the content of the educational program of special education at the level of general secondary education - for people with impaired vision, hearing, functions of the musculoskeletal system.
Applicants from the number of foreign nationals and stateless persons (or their representatives) is fed into the selection committee the following documents:
1.Application to the head USSO in the prescribed form of the Ministry of Education;
2. The certificate (document) of education with the subjects taken and marks (points) - subject to acceptance in accordance with established procedure of these documents in the Republic of Belarus;
3.zaklyuchenie medical advisory board, issued by the territorial organization of Health of Belarus (after passing the mandatory medical examination in the direction USSO) - for applicants for full-time (day) form of education;
4.meditsinskoe report on the state of health and a certificate of absence of HIV infection, issued by an official health of the country from which the applicant is arrived;
5.original (copy) a birth certificate;
6.6 photos 3 x 4 cm;
7.svidetelstvo the end of the preparatory department, preparatory courses USSO (at the end of the preparatory department, preparatory courses USSO).
To the listed documents on foreign language at the same time accompanied by a translation in Belarusian or Russian, notarized.
A prerequisite for enrollment of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the training is that they have an identity document, visa and contract of compulsory health insurance issued in the manner prescribed by law.
Benefits when taking people for secondary special education:
Out of competition (except for special (directed specifically) for which competition in some form of education in the year preceding admission was 5 or more people per site) in the presence of the document on education level of not less than 4 (four) points in Russian, Belarusian language and academic subject, relevant line test shall be credited:
are children-orphans and children left without parental care, as well as persons of orphans and children left without parental care;
- Applicants with vocational education with general secondary education, professional experience of at least two years working on specialty of the date of submission of documents to the selection committee and USSO coming for secondary special education in full-time or part-time (evening) form of education in the chosen profile (direction) education;
Pre-emptive right to enroll for the same total amount of points in the order listed are:
- disabled group I or II, disabled children under the age of 18, when receiving the documents submitted corresponding certificate and conclusion medical advisory board or medical rehabilitation expert commission that they do not protivopokazanoobuchenie chosen specialty (direction of specialty);
- persons with benefits in accordance with paragraph 7 of Article 18 of the Law of January 6, 2009, "On Social Protection citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster and other radiological accidents "(National Register of Legal Acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, № 17, 2/1561);
- the disabled group III;
-Face with benefits in accordance with Articles 19 - 23 of the Law "On social protection of citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster and other radiological accidents";
- applicants from large families;
- applicants who have greater experience of practical work in the chosen profile (direction) education if they do the correspondence or full-time (evening) forms of secondary special education;
- Applicants with a certificate of general basic education with honors, General Certificate of Secondary Education special sample with the awarding of a gold or silver medal, with honors, acknowledging receipt of the entrant vocational education with general secondary education;
are winners of the third (regional) phase of the Republican Olympiad on subjects conducted in the academic year;
- winners of national, regional tournaments and competitions held by the founders of educational institutions on subjects of entrance examinations;
- applicants who have received a higher score on the profile test;
- Applicants with a document on the formation of a higher score on the academic subject, relevant line test;
- Applicants with a document on the formation of a higher score on subjects "Russian", "Belarusian language".
Order of transfer students
are enrolled in full-time or on USSO correspondence forms of secondary special education from the budget and on a paid basis is carried out by competition based on the total points calculated from the results of entrance examinations and the average score of the document on education, which is determined on a scale (accurate to tenths of a unit).
If you receive a shorter period of secondary vocational education on the basis of technical and vocational education with general secondary education shall be credited to the average score of the contest :
- a document on education (diploma of vocational education, confirming the general secondary education) - Applicants who have received vocational education on the basis of basic general education;
- two documents on education (General Certificate of Secondary Education and a diploma of vocational education without secondary education) - applicants who have received vocational education on the basis of general secondary education.
The places specified by admission control figures for secondary special education under the terms of target preparation of experts (workers, employees), conducted a separate competition. Applicants who do not pass the competition for secondary special education under the terms of target preparation of experts (workers, employees) are eligible to participate in the contest on the general grounds.
The enrollment received for secondary special education issued order of the head of the educational institution on the basis of the minutes of the selection committee and signed an agreement on the preparation of specialist (worker, employee) with secondary special education from the national (local) budget or contract on the preparation specialist (worker, employee) with specialized secondary education on a fee basis.
Admission Regulations (download)
Regulations on the selection committee (download)